Dupe for Benefit Roller Lash?

Hi There!

So, I just had a little scroll through my blog and saw that I have actually been using the Benefit Roller Lash mascara since 2015! That's 4 years!

I love that mascara and I've loved using it, but for £22.00 at Boots, it did hurt my wallet a little bit each time I ran out. And although it last me quite long each time, I thought it would be a good idea to try and find a mascara that I would love just as much, for less.

I stumbled into Boots one day and had a little stroll around the Make-up section. I always love Barry M, and love their eye dusts so I had a look there, only to find an offer of getting a free mascara if I spent over a certain amount ( I believe it was more than £7). I saw their mascaras and was pleasantly surprised. I know looks are not everything but they looked amazing!


I picked up the "That's How I Roll", and "Feature Length" mascara, as well as some Rimmel bits (I really needed a new concealer and powder and found it was 3 for 2 on Rimmel, gotta love Boots!).  

Fast forward to a few months later: 

The "Feature Length" mascara has now become my new favourite everyday mascara and I've not bought the Benefit Roller Lash mascara since I've bought this one! I'm even in desperate need of a new mascara and I don't think I'm going back to the Roller Lash for now. 
Barry M's Feature Length seems to have a similar brush to Benefit's Roller Lash and the texture of the mascara is as smooth as Benefit's. I've not had any lumps in the months I have used it. 

For only £4.99, I think this is quite a good alternative if you do not want to be spending £22 on a mascara!

The "That's How I Roll" mascara wasn't something I would use every day but that is probably just my personal opinion. The brush on that one is just not my favourite. 

Let me know if you would like to see some more about the other products I bought, such as the Rimmel concealer, foundation and powder, or Barry M's dazzle dusts! 

Have you tried any good mascaras lately? Let me know in the comments below! 

XXX

Comments

Popular Posts