London Haul !

Hi! 
Two weeks ago I went to London. Again... 
It was the third time this year and I'm still not sick of it. I actually miss London already. 
But, since I was there for a whole week I had the chance to buy quite a few things. I went to Boots, Mac, Superdrug and Harrods (!). 
Superdrug is still my favourite shop in England, and while I had walked past Harrods a few times already, I never actually went in. Well, I did this time and I'm glad I did. 

I bought the Seventeen nailpolishes and Colour Pout Lipstain from Collection 2000 at Boots, the YSL mascara and NARS lipstick at Harrods, the Mac lipstick at Mac Covent Garden, and the rest at Superdrug.

YSL Volume Effet mascara
£23,50


Garnier Perfect Blur primer
normally for £12,99
now for £8,66 at Superdrug
( I don't know for how long)

I made the mistake of watching Sprinkle of Glitter's latest video at the time called "Very Special Things" where she showed  her favourite mascara (YSL Shocking Volume mascara) and the Garnier primer. 
I got the YSL mascara in Harrods at the YSL counter, but I believe they gave me the wrong mascara. I asked for the Shocking Volume mascara, but I think this is the Classic Volume mascara because it doesn't say "Shocking Volume" anywhere on the box.

NARS Satin Lip Pencil in "Lodhi"
£17,50



Mac Creme Lipstick in "Neon Orange"
£15

I've wanted a orangey lipstick for quite a while now, so when we were in Covent Garden I popped in to the Mac store and asked for one. This color is exactly what I was looking for and I am loving it so far.

MUA Lipstick in "Juicy"
£1


Sleek I-Divine "Snapshots" palette
£7,99


Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Nail Paint in "Blueberry" and "Greenberry"
Two for £6

Primark Angelica Nailpolish in "Peppermint"
£2,50

Collection 2000 Super Size Fat Lash mascara in no1 "Black"
£2,99

Collection 2000 Colour Pout Lasting Lipstain in "Heartbreaker"
£4,99



 Collection 2000 Extreme 24 Hour Felt Tip Liner
£2,99


Seventeen Quicker Slicker Colour Nailpolish 
in "Fury" (left) and "Pink Lemonade" (right)
two for £4 at Boots
(Normally £2,99 per nailpolish)

As you can see I bought quite a lot, but that's why I love London: a lot of affordable and good make-up!
I hope you liked this haul, and let me know if you want any reviews.
I will probably be writing a review on the Sleek I-Divine "snapshots" palette anytime soon. Maybe I'll combine it with a review on the "storm" palette which I've had laying around here for ages. But it's already used so I'm not sure.

Love and Kisses!

Comments

  1. aw that's so bad - gutted for you that the lady gave you the wrong one, but do keep us posted whether it's any good! x
    £1 Mint Nail Polish!

    Anita @ ATA|AllThingsAnita

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts