Benefit's Roller Lash Mascara

Hello!

I had heard a lot of great things about Benefit's new mascara: Roller Lash.
Since I'm such a big fan of their They're Real! Mascara and my current mascara was running out, I thought I'd give this one a try!
As opposed to their They're Real! mascara, which emphasises length, the Roller Lash mascara emphasises curly, seperated and lifted lashes. Well, that's something we all want, don't we?

The package looks really 60s-like with its retro fond and pink tones. 
The mascara bottle itself has some hints of retro hair rollers, which I think is a really nice detail and which made me like the packaging in an instant! 
The wand has a "Hook and Roll Brush" which is curved and is really good for getting each and every one of your eyelashes.



It made my lashes look a lot curlier and longer and it seperated my lashes completely! 

XXX



Comments

Popular Posts