New Phone: Huawei Mate 20 Lite

Hi there, 


I have had iPhones for a longggg time... 

I remember switching to an iPhone 4s, during the time that they were quite new, from a Sony Xperia and I loved it. I then went on to an iPhone 5s, an iPhone 6s and eventually an iPhone 8. 

All over the space of quite a few years, I would say, and always included in a contract. 

I had to get a phone separately last year because I couldn't get a contract with a phone yet, due to being new in England and having to build my credit score from scratch. So I bought the iPhone 8 secondhand. 


I was due for an upgrade now, and to be honest, I just couldn't see myself go to an iPhone X. I loved them when they came out, but having thought about it for a while longer I didn't think it would be that much of an improvement considering the money I would have to spend on it monthly. 

So, I decided to go for an Android phone. I'd had heard good things about Huawei, so I had a look into it and researched their phones. There was the P20 series, that looked quite good, but I was also informed that the P30 series was just about to be released and they were even better. 
But.. 
Those were available at iPhone prices again. 

So after doing my research, I found the Huawei Mate 20 Lite, which was not that far off from a P20 Pro, but was definitely considerably less to spend per month. 

It still looks a bit like an iPhone, has facial recognition, two front cameras, two rear cameras, and even has those little silly emojis that you can have move the way your face moves (check out the full specs here). 

The camera looks amazing as well, which you will see in my future posts. 

This is just a quick introduction, but I will also post an update on how I get along with the switch from iPhone to Huawei (and IOS to Android). 


XXX 


Comments

Popular Posts